Saturday, April 16, 2022

My barber gave me a lopsided undercut

Bc neither of us had the wherewithal to notice 

Or say that I can’t have it long on the left side if I want an undercut 


That’s why he asked you when he was going in on the left like you want it long on this side though right 

You should’ve just let him keep going 

Then it would’ve been a traditional undercut at least 


It’s not terrible if you slick it 

But you gotta slick the fuck out of it 

And you really can’t go any other way than that at this point 

At least not w it dry 

And at this stage 


You’d have to wait a few weeks 

Or until next at least 


To fix it you’re either gonna have to get a traditional undercut fr next time 

Or see how it grows out 

That might mean letting it grow way tf out though 

And not letting him give you an undercut next time 

But then that’s like saying you can’t have it long on top if you want an undercut 

Which isn’t true 

Bc I’ve seen it on the internet in google images 


Long undercuts exist 

You can have an undercut w it long on top 

I googled it yesterday as soon as I got home 

Maybe he just doesn’t know how to do it 

Or your hair doesn’t look good that way 


If it’s the former then maybe you need a new barber 

I wanna be mad at him 

But neither of us knew what to do 

But then that’s also why I’m mad 

Bc he’s the barber 

So he should’ve 


I gave him a ten dollar tip too

He was like have fun at the wedding 

Psh 


At the barbers I’m always like none off the top 

Unless you see an opp 

Preparing for a haircut is like preparing for a reading 

Or an open mic 

I never know what I’m gonna say 


This fool offered me a hard part too 

That would be a good name for a movie 

Or the sequel to a movie called a hard part 

A hard part two 


I’m just not gonna care 

Honestly my life sucks enough anyway

Just slick tf out of it for the interview 

And wedding 

Or should I say the funeral

And wedding now

Bc going into an interview w this sweet undercut is gonna be professional suicide 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback Notes On Theo and Lou's Writings

google.com and Love In The Time Of Art Basel  by Theo Thimo I read some of your posts I liked the one about how much everyone likes you  Th...