Sunday, May 1, 2022

Who would’ve thought in a million years that a phone would be the thing that defines us all

That’s like the avengers being the group of super heroes that define the mcu 

Hella random right 

I know 

No one saw phones coming 

But here we are today like a phone 

A flip phone 

If you would’ve told me years before then I would’ve laughed in your face 

At your face even 

Gtfo here 

A phone 

Are you kidding me 

You gotta be 

The thing you call from 

The thing you call 

And receive calls from 

Ran dom

The phone 

I mean the phone 

Before the phone became what it is today is like anakin skywalker before he became darth Vader like I wonder what marked the turn you know like when anakon slaughtered that entire village thinking that they killed his family 

I wonder what event there was like that in the phones history 

I wonder what made everyone stop 

And look at the phone like oh shit 

That thing is gonna be something to be reckoned w 

You laugh now 

But wait 

You just wait 

And see what the phone has in store for us 

I always knew phones would blow up tbh 

It’s like plants 

You know succulents 

I was way ahead of it 

I was way ahead 

I didn’t have any 

I still dont 

But I’ve thought about it 

I’ve had some actually 

It didn’t do well 

They didnt 

I remember having two 

One at a time 

One at a time at two very different parts of my life 

The last was enough to make me realize that they’re not for me 

You know what it was that marked the turning point for me 

What marked the turning point for phones actually was when they got maps 

Google maps 

That’s actually what made me want one 

I wanted google maps 

Bc I’ve never had any sense of directions 

That was when I wanted a phone 

A smart phone 

That’s when phones became smart to me 

And made me want one 

It’s when they got maps 

That was the turning point to me 

That was like when anakin slaughtered that entire village of innocent ppl in a blind rage 

It’s when phones got maps 

I think I wrote this 

Bc I’m hella excited about my new phone purchase 

It’s the best one I’ve ever made 

And my reason for thinking so has nothing to do w maps today 

My how times have changed 

You would think it was only yesterday when all ppl wanted was maps 

I do however still think in a way that that’s all ppl still want today 

Maps 

A sense of direction 

Bc we’re all still lost in some way 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback Notes On Theo and Lou's Writings

google.com and Love In The Time Of Art Basel  by Theo Thimo I read some of your posts I liked the one about how much everyone likes you  Th...