Saturday, May 14, 2022

TurboTax is honestly like those guys that be throwing around height like those guys that thought they were six something 

And thought I was around the same 

But less like na 

You like six something 

Bc I’m almost seven foot when they’re like maybe a little over six 

And I’m like probably barely five eleven 

TurboTax is like oh yeah 

You’re getting three racks almost around like two 

And a half 

You’re balling 

Go put a down payment on a car 

Or some shit 

You out here breu 

Ain’t no stopping you 

Pay off your shit 

Whatever debt you have 

You are about to get it all back right now 

Irs is like yeah 

They computed it wrong 

Here’s some of it like a little less than half of that

Now I hella need this job 

They’re like my job 

Being like you’re doing fine 

We don’t expect much of you yet 

This third week they’re like everyone here hates your writing 

And you almost 

And you’re nothing like what we expected 

I’m balling 

Now I could see why I like that book so much about that guy who thinks he’s hella coming up when he’s not 

Bc that’s me in a nutshell 

Everything regarding me 

And my lifestyle seems good on some level in theory 

But there’s always a stark contrast in the reality of how things turn out 

Why can’t things ever just be nice 

Nothing can ever just be good for me huh 

It’s always gotta turn out the opposite way than what it was when it first presented itself 

I just counted from where I said this feels like five hundred words 

And it came out to three forty 

So that’s what that feels like when you think you feel like you have five hundred 

Or like you’re coming up on that much 

It’s actually like three 

So you’re no different from those guys 

Or TurboTax 

Or anyone who has this heavily inflated idea of their self like me 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback Notes On Theo and Lou's Writings

google.com and Love In The Time Of Art Basel  by Theo Thimo I read some of your posts I liked the one about how much everyone likes you  Th...