Tuesday, May 24, 2022

This man did not want my money

Rival smoke shop across the street from my regular one off the graham stop 

It was early 

I was like you gotta cool mint air box 

I think he was like na 

But like he didn’t know what it was 

So I showed him 

Then he went to the back like he was gonna get it before he came to the counter 

And was like can I help you 

I repeated my order 

And he indicated to the air box sitting right there on the counter 

I was like how much 

He was like twenty two 

I was like it’s usually twenty across the street 

And he was like okay 

I’ll give it to you for that much like damn right 

You know I bought this before right 

I hella showed you 

I was like gimme my receipt 

Gotta make sure after that 

I hella don’t trust you  

I stfg every morning is like an obstacle course

And this wasn't any different

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback Notes On Theo and Lou's Writings

google.com and Love In The Time Of Art Basel  by Theo Thimo I read some of your posts I liked the one about how much everyone likes you  Th...