Thursday, May 26, 2022

This is the last time I’m gonna ask Robert if he’s watching the game

I hella specified in the message

I said this is the last time im gonna ask

And I mean it

If he says na I’m never asking again

Hell have to invite me from here on out

Or lmk

Bc I’ll never ask him to another warriors game ever again as long as I live as god as my witness

Tired of being shot down frankly

Game four was a wash

Said Alan was staying

So there were too many ppl at Angelo’s to host me

And he wanted to go to bed soon

I’m like okay

It’s almost like a putdown

Starting to feel that way

So im putting my foot down once

And for all

Im not gonna take this anymore

This game he plays every time

Bailed on game one I think altogether

Or actually I just watched it w someone else

Idek if I asked

I think same for game two

Or actually I was supposed to watch it w them until I bailed for my workshop

Which was excellent

Caught the last quarter w Spencer at that bar down the street from jordan’s studio

Then game three was at fickong honore w Spencer again

Plus hella bros after my reading

But game four is the last straw dude

I ain’t letting this shit ride anymore

This is his last chance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback Notes On Theo and Lou's Writings

google.com and Love In The Time Of Art Basel  by Theo Thimo I read some of your posts I liked the one about how much everyone likes you  Th...